It’s that time of the year – you take a break from work, and plan out an amazing vacation under beautiful city lights or some fun under the sun. But wait! Seems to me like your travel buddy/buddies don’t seem to be as excited or hyped as you and you’re starting to feel like they’d rather not have you around? It makes you think – Am I a nightmare travel partner?
Take the quiz and find out!
Do you help plan out the entire trip from flights to destinations to the finances?
- Only when I have to
- Of course! I’m the prima donna of organizing trips.
- Nah, they can do whatever but it better be something I’d enjoy
How’s your luggage Situation?
- I can fit everything in one bag for maximum mobility
- Bringing only the essentials but why won’t it fit?
It’s time for your flight and you’re flying Economy
- I will annoy whoever booked the flight till we land
- Nope, we are upgrading whether we can afford it or not.
- No problemo! I’ll sleep on the way.
You finally landed! But now you can’t find your transfer…
- Keep calm and it’ll all work out!
- If this were America, I’d sue
- One word: UBER
You’re now exploring and hungry but you don’t see any restaurants around…
- No one’s eating until we find my Veganic Sprouted Ancient Maize Flakes with my organic boxed water
- Streetfood partayyyy!
- But I really want some McNuggets