- Register on Trailblazers Travel
- Register interest for and/or enter a competition
- Subscribe to one of our Email newsletters
- Download or request a brochure or other printed materials
- Refer a friend to Trailblazers Travel
- Book a trip with us
When you are travelling with us, we may take video and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising, and on our website. All participants of Trailblazers Travel trips authorise Trailblazers Travel to use his/her image (such as photograph, videotape, film or pictorial representation or recorded voice). If you do not wish for this to happen please notify Trailblazers Travel in writing at email@example.com
How do we collect the data?
You may volunteer this information when you interact with us by telephone, email, by entering details in our website, or by speaking to one of our sales consultants in-store. We may also receive the information from a third party, for example;
- from people making travel bookings on your behalf
- from market research and data companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services;
- from other companies within the Trailblazers Australia travel group
How the data is used
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your postal address.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Trailblazers Travel’s services.
- Trailblazers Travel processes personal information on our servers in Australia and in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- Trailblazers Travel’s servers may automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
Disclosure of information to third parties
- We share information to our third party service providers who handle enquiries and bookings on our behalf
- We share information to third parties such as airlines, hotels and other service providers for the purpose of which the information was collected
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Intrepid, such as our travel industry partners to better analyze trends and further improve our services. Please only supply information that you are happy to be disclosed in this manner
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services
Access to your information
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We will provide you access to your personal information upon request, within reason, and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it.
Use of TOOLS/”COOKIES” and links to other websites
- Storing what’s in your shopping basket: This allows you to book trips with us.
- Collecting information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve our products and online experience.
- Tailoring your experience: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products and services that we think you’ll find interesting
- Making our marketing relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on our own websites and through our advertising networks.
Types of cookies we may use
- Make it possible for you to use our website
- Show you information and offers that are relevant to you
- Find out more about how our customers use the site
- Keeping track of your searches and preferences.
Improving your experience
We can also find out how you move around our website, so we can look into any errors stopping you from being able to do what you want. The data we collect from cookies is really important for us to improve your experience.
Making your experience personal