Booking and Advisory Services – Terms and Conditions
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU
- We provide you with Booking & Advisory Services that allow you to acquire a Travel Product from a Third Party Travel Provider. We act as agent for the Third Party Travel Provider.
- By acquiring Booking & Advisory Services from us, you agree that you have read and understood both these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Third Party Travel Provider relating to the Travel Product.
- You pay us for providing the Booking & Advisory Services to you.
WHAT THE THIRD PARTY TRAVEL PROVIDER PROVIDES TO YOU
- Once you have acquired Booking & Advisory Services from us, the Third Party Travel Provider will provide you with the Travel Product on terms and conditions agreed between you and the Third Party Travel Provider.
- These terms and conditions are available from the Third Party Travel Provider and may include rules and restrictions about the use and availability of products and services, refund and cancellation policies and the limitation or exclusion of liability for death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage.
- Travel tips relating to Travel Products are set out in the FAQ’s to these terms and conditions but you should obtain and read all of the Third Party Travel Provider’s terms and conditions before acquiring Booking & Advisory Services from us.
- You pay the Third Party Travel Provider for providing the Travel Product to you.
- We do not (and cannot) provide you with the Travel Product and you do not pay us for acquiring the Travel Product. We also do not act as your agent when you acquire Booking & Advisory Services from us or a Travel Product from a Third Party Travel Provider or when you seek a refund from the Third Party Travel Provider
WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR BOOKING & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Because we provide you with Booking & Advisory Services and you pay us for acquiring Booking & Advisory Services, we are liable to you in accordance with these terms and conditions for breaching our obligations in providing the Booking & Advisory Services to you.
- Subject to the application of consumer guarantees which may be implied into the supply of Booking & Advisory Services to you, we are not otherwise liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, direct, indirect, consequential, economic loss, incidental damages, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment) which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the:
- use of (or inability to use) this Website or any linked website;
- disruption to this Website;
- the delivery or non-delivery of the Travel Product; or
- any act or omission of Third Party Travel Providers or other third parties.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or restrict the application of consumer guarantees under consumer protection laws but we do not give any guarantee or warranty and do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to use of this Website or the Booking & Advisory Services supplied by us outside these laws.
- All information on this Website relating to a Travel Product or a Third Party Travel Provider is provided by Third Party Travel Providers or other independent third parties. We are not responsible for and make no warranty or representation about such information including the standard, class, or description of accommodation or services provided by Third Party Travel Providers.
- Trailblazers Travel acts only as agent for the client and upon the express condition that Trailblazers Travel will not be held liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind, which may be occasioned by reason or any act or omission of any third party (including without limitation, any act, inaction or breach of contract of any third party, which is to or does supply any goods or services for Trailblazers Travel tours). Without limiting the foregoing, Trailblazers Travel does not own or operate any third party suppliers of services such as hotels, restaurants, transportation companies, sightseeing companies or local tour operators and is not responsible for any injury, death or expense due to overbooking accommodation, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, Government, acts of terrorism, criminal activity, war, quarantine, force major events or any other cause beyond its control. All such risk, loss and expense must be borne by the client.
THE THIRD PARTY TRAVEL PROVIDER IS LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE TRAVEL PRODUCT
- As agent for the Third Party Travel Provider, we are not liable to you for a breach of obligations by the Third Party Travel Provider in providing you with a Travel Product.
- The Third Party Travel Provider is liable to you for a breach of obligations in providing you with the Travel Product.
MERCHANT/RETAIL TRAVEL PRODUCTS
- We sell Travel Products in two different ways:
- as merchant where we take payment directly from you at the time of booking confirmation; and
- as retail where your Travel Product will either be paid to the Third Party Travel Provider directly at the time of booking confirmation or payable to the Third Party Travel Provider on the date of your trip.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The Travel Products offered on this Website are subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice by the Third Party Travel Provider. Travel Products may also change at any time in accordance with the terms and conditions you agree with the Third Party Travel Provider.
- When making an online booking, you must enter details of each traveller correctly and according to their passport or other identification document. Some Third Party Travel Providers will deny carriage if the traveller’s name varies from their booking and may cancel automatically if the traveller’s name is amended. We have no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the incorrect entry of a traveller’s name or as a result of the Third Party Travel Provider’s policies.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of the booking are correct before proceeding.
- Travel Products are not guaranteed until payment has been made in full and documents have been processed.
- All internet bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- It is your responsibility to contact the Third Party Travel Provider prior to departure to ensure there is no change to the scheduled departure time.
- Most airlines offer only electronic confirmation of your reservation, or ‘e-ticketing’, on certain routes. We cannot be held responsible if your e-ticket does not arrive due to an incorrect email address or your junk email settings. You must notify us immediately if you change your email address or contact telephone number after making a booking. It is your responsibility to advise us if you have not received your e-ticket confirmation.
- All pricing on this Website is reflected in Australian Dollars unless otherwise specifically denoted on the screen.
- All pricing on this Website is inclusive of goods and services tax (GST), or other such value added taxes where applicable.
- Payments processed in foreign currency (currency other than the original card holders country of issue), may incur a currency conversion fee. Please refer to your financial institution for applicable fees.
- Payment for Travel Products may be processed directly by our service provider or the Third Party Travel Provider. As a result, your bank statements may display these third party names instead of Trailblazers Travel.
- Prices for Travel Products featured on our Website are for online booking only and may differ if you proceed to book your Travel Product over the phone via our Customer Service Team.
- Payments via Mastercard, Visa & American Express have a service fee of + 1.95%. Payment via PayPal has a service fee of + 1.65%. A credit card or debit card fee may also be charged by certain airlines and low cost carriers.
- All charges, including the credit card fees, may be in another currency (eg EUR, USD), which we will provide an estimate for in Australian dollars. The actual amount charged may vary due to differing exchange rates.
- Monies Not Held On Trust. All monies paid by you to us will be the property of Trailblazers Travel and will be a debt due and payable to the travel service provider once the services to which the money relates have been provided (except for monies paid for flights with an IATA airline, which might be held on trust for that IATA airline). You agree and acknowledge that such monies will not be held by us on trust for and on behalf of you and we may hold such monies in any account as we see fit, including with our own and/or other customer monies.
LOW COST FLIGHTS
- Low cost flights may be used throughout different itineraries.
- If you book a low cost flight with us, we will make the booking on your behalf and your contract for your low cost flight will be additionally subject to the airline’s booking terms and conditions as well as their conditions of carriage. You will receive booking confirmations by email, one from the airline and one from us. The reference received from the airline is required for check in.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of the booking are correct before proceeding. For any changes or cancellations, please contact the airline directly, quoting your reference.
- Our booking fee (if applicable) for low cost flights will be debited from you at the time of booking. We will dispatch a confirmation invoice to you which shall confirm your booking with the airline and the airline will debit payment from you for the fare and taxes.
- We must inform you that most low cost airlines charge additional fees for checked baggage and for in-flight food and drinks. Full details are available when making your reservation by clicking on checked baggage or airline fees.
ADDITIONAL AIRLINE CHARGES
- Some Third Party Travel Providers may also charge additional fees for in-flight food and drink. Please check with the Third Party Travel Provider for full terms and conditions. The amount of checked baggage you are allowed depends on your class of travel/destination. Several leading carriers have now introduced additional charges for checked baggage on either a piece or weight basis. Full details of each carrier’s baggage policy and any applicable fees can be found when making your reservation by clicking on checked baggage or airline fees.
- Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by mechanical defect, strikes or any other cause are the responsibility of the client (travel insurance is mandatory on all Trailblazers Travel tours). Trailblazers Travel is unable to guarantee exact arrival and departure times, and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other services, or guarantee the operation of any particular service. In the case of breakdown or other unforeseen circumstances, the operator reserves the right to substitute vehicles other than specified to ensure the operation of a tour.
- Some Third Party Travel Providers will require an additional charge to be paid locally (e.g. a resort fee, National Park fees, tourist levies) at the time of check in or check out. Please note this amount is in addition to the amount shown during the booking process.
- There may be taxes levied abroad but not paid at the point of purchase that are payable in relation to your hotel booking e.g. local taxes, sales tax etc. Any local taxes will be payable by you directly to the Third Party Travel Provider at the time of check-in/checkout.
- Where we are unable to confirm the initial requested Travel Product, we will call or email you to inform you of the details of alternative Travel Products or lack of availability. At that time you will have the option to accept the alternative Travel Product or get a refund of the total monies paid to us by you for your original booking.
- We recommend you read the detailed description of the Travel Product including other applicable policies. For example, you must be at least 21 years old to check into a Las Vegas hotel. Document requirements for travel to/from South Africa for children (under the age of 18 years)
- The ratings used apply to the overall quality, services and facilities of the property. Within selected properties, some room categories may vary from the overall property rating. Ratings are based on evaluations by our hotel team and customer feedback and are not based on industry ratings. We do not guarantee or warrant any kind of services or level of quality offered by any hotel.
- 1 star
Economy accommodation, including motels, offering basic facilities and rooms.
- 2 star
Value accommodation offering limited public facilities and well-maintained bedrooms, which are simply furnished with basic amenities.
- 3 star
A standard level of accommodation, offering a reasonable range of room amenities and hotel services. Furnished to a comfortable standard.
- 4 star
Properties in this category offer a superior standard of accommodation with well-appointed bedrooms and public areas. They offer a wide range of facilities enhanced by a high standard of service.
- 5 star
Deluxe establishments providing the highest international standards of accommodation and cuisine. With an excellent range of facilities and outstanding service, properties in this category are considered amongst the best available in the country.
- 1 star
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE – SOUTH AFRICA
- Amendments to South Africa’s Immigration Act 2002(Act No 13 of 2002), regarding travel documentation requirements for children, came into effect on 1 June 2015. All travel documentation must be available for presentation on arrival into and departure from South Africa. To find the information applicable to children (under 18 years of age) when travelling to or from South Africa please visit this website. You can find the Parental Consent Affidavit here
CHANGES IN PRICE AND ITINERARIES FOR TRAVEL PRODUCTS
- Prices for Travel Products are provided as a guide only and may vary due to peak demand periods, changes in surcharges, fees or taxes or currency fluctuations. Some included activities have fees in addition to what is included in your package. Eg. Some National Parks charge a parks fee that is payable on the day directly to the institution. These will be payable by you directly to the third party.
- You should check all prices for Travel Products with us before acquiring Booking & Advisory Services. The Third Party Travel Provider may change the price of your Travel Product at any time up to your departure if any new surcharges, fees or taxes are introduced or if any existing surcharges, fees or taxes are varied, even after you have paid all of the quoted price for your Travel Product.
- In case of an obvious error (including any error in electronic labelling, error in data entry, error of calculation or clerical error) resulting in the display of a price which has obviously been displayed by mistake, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, even if it was automatically confirmed on our Website. You will be informed of this as soon as possible, to allow you to make a reservation at the correct price, if you wish to. In any case, you will not be entitled to claim compensation from us on the grounds of the cancellation or the related costs, if any, that have been incurred due to an erroneous reservation which has been cancelled.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking in the event we have reasonable grounds to believe it is fraudulent. In such circumstances we will attempt to contact you using the email address you provided at the time of booking or your bank. In the event we are not able to contact you or your bank, we may cancel your booking with no liability whatsoever. In the unlikely event that your booking has to be cancelled, a full refund will be made of all monies previously paid to us to the person(s) who originally paid for the booking.
- If a Third Party Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them.
- Please note that it is the passengers’ responsibility to re-confirm all flight departure times with the relevant airline/s prior to departure. Whilst we will endeavour to send e-mail notification of any changes to the original itinerary, we will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of passengers missing any flight due to not having re-checked the itinerary prior to departure.
- We will not provide you with a refund for the Booking & Advisory Services (including credit card fees) if the Travel Product is not used.
- Refunds for Travel Products are subject to the terms and conditions that you agreed with the Third Party Travel Provider.
- If the Third Party Travel Provider is required to provide you with a refund for the Travel Product, we will provide you with a refund subject to these terms and conditions including the application of any cancellation fees.
- Where refunds for unused services are allowed, a service fee may be charged by the Third Party Travel Provider against the value of the refund. Please ensure that, when requesting a refund, you enclose copies of all relevant documentation.
- Please note that most airlines can take 60 – 90 days to process any refund.
- If you have a booking for a Travel Product, (including flights and accommodation) but you do not show up to check-in or otherwise do not avail yourself of such Travel Product, you will not be entitled to any refund from us. However, you may be entitled to a refund of any departure tax you may have paid for your flight (excluding low cost flights). Please contact the airline direct with your booking number and request.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS
- The Third Party Travel Provider may charge cancellation and amendment fees in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed between you and the Third Party Travel Provider.
- You must call our Customer Service Team to change or cancel your booking. All changes are subject to availability, limitations and restrictions of the relevant Third Party Travel Provider.
- Most Third Party Travel Providers treat name changes and route and/or itinerary alterations as FULL CANCELLATION and can incur full cancellation charges.
- The refundable portion of your purchase price (if any) will be refunded to you and to the extent we are refunded by the Third Party Travel Provider, we will pass this refund to you.
- VOLUNTARY CHANGES
This includes booking changes requested by you, including but not limited to those changes requiring airline ticket or accommodation reissue.
$100.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ other travel provider.
We will not charge a cancellation or amendment fee if:
(i) You cancel or amend your booking due to a breach by us of our obligations to you or due to our fault; or
(ii) The Third Party Travel Provider cancels your booking for no fault on your part.
- Cancellations and amendments on hotel bookings. Please review the cancellation policy for your hotel booking for any penalties that may apply. Trailblazers Travel typically cannot be cancelled after 12:01am on the day of check-in. Visit the FAQs page for more information on amendments and cancellations.
- Cancellations and amendments on low cost carriers. If your flight booking is with a Low Cost Carrier, you can only cancel or change your booking by contacting the Third Party Travel Provider directly. You will need to provide the Third Party Travel Provider record locator displayed on your confirmation.
- If you change or cancel your flight, any changes will not be reflected on our system. We recommend that you save and print any change confirmation email you receive directly from the Third Party Travel Provider.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old and have the power and authority to enter into a binding contract with us and with the Third Party Travel Providers of the Travel Products that you acquire; (b) the information you provide us about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete (apart from any optional items) as required by any registration process; and (c) you will maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete.
- You warrant to us that you are acquiring comprehensive travel insurance and we are not responsible for any failure by you to acquire adequate insurance cover.
- You warrant to us that you will use the Booking & Advisory Services in accordance with these terms and conditions and you will not use the Booking & Advisory Services in any way to breach any laws or defame anyone.
FITNESS AND PARTICIPATION
For the overall benefit of the group, all tour members must possess a moderate level of mobility including the ability to:
- Negotiate airports and railway stations without wheelchair assistance
- Use combined shower/bath facilities (it is impossible to guarantee a walk-in shower facility)
- Undertake walking tours of up to 5 hours duration using stairs, walking over cobblestones and other uneven surfaces
- Stand for periods in museums and other sites
- Get onto and of coaches, trains and other methods of transportation without assistance
- Handle your own luggage. If you (or we) have any doubts about your ability to participate in your chosen tour, you may be required to have a doctor’s appraisal. This would require a doctor to read the itinerary of your chosen tour and provide you with written confirmation of your ability to participate.
- You acknowledge that there are no other medical issues (both physical/mental) that Trailblazers Travel needs to be aware of when making your travel arrangements. Trailblazers Travel will not be liable for any damage, injury, death or loss of any kind arising from your failure to disclose relevant medical information. Trailblazers Travel reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of the tour and who may require services and facilities that Trailblazers Travel cannot guarantee will be available.
THE WEBSITE AND LINKS
- We may at any time modify these terms and conditions and the changes will come into effect once they are uploaded into this Website. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of the Booking & Advisory Service is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
- You acknowledge that the inclusion of links on this Website is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation of any linked website or its content of such sites. We do not guarantee that this Website or any linked website will be free from viruses, or that this Website or any linked website will be uninterrupted.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors in rates or content quoted or calculated for any Holiday Package, with immediate effect. We will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you of such corrections.
JURISDICTION AND LAW
- Use of this Website, all matters arising out of or in connection with it and all terms are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales. By accessing this Website, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales in all matters arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website and terms.
“We” and “us” means Trailblazers Travel.
“You” means any user of this Website and includes any person who acquires a Travel Product (whether or not the Booking & Advisory Services were acquired by another person).
“Booking & Advisory Services” means services provided by us to you in assisting you to acquire a Travel Product from a Third Party Travel Provider and includes advisory and consulting services, making this Website and any software associated with it available to you, and providing a facility to enter into transactions with us and Third Party Travel Providers (whose details and Travel Products appear on this Website).
“Third Party Travel Provider” means the company or person who provides you with the Travel Product on terms and conditions agreed with you.
“Travel Product” means the service or product provided by a Third Party Travel Provider, for example, an airline or a hotel.
“Website” means this website.
ANNEXURE TRAVEL TIPS FOR TRAVEL PRODUCTS
These tips are not legally binding terms and conditions.
You should obtain and read the Third Party Travel Provider’s terms and conditions which are legally binding on you.
Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
Visas, including transit visas, are the passenger’s own responsibility. For more information, please log on to www.dfat.gov.au or www.smarttraveller.gov.au. Please check with the respective Embassy or Consulate of each country that you are travelling to, as many destinations require visas for both Australians and non-Australian passport holders. For more information, log on to www.visalink.com.au. You need to ensure that you have at least 6 months’ validity on your passport from the date of your departure return.
International travellers booked on flights to the United States, including Hawaii, it is now mandatory, under the Visa Waiver Program to receive an electronic authorisation known as ESTAA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation) no less than 72 hours before travel to the USA. This can be obtained from the following Website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations. Vaccinations are strongly recommended for certain destinations. You need to contact your local doctor who will advise you of these requirements. Please note that vaccinations may be recommended some period in advance of travelling.
We recommend that you contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) or visit their website www.smarttraveller.gov.au for general travel advice, as well as specific advice (including safety alert levels) relating to the destination you wish to visit. You can also register your travel plans with DFAT, so that you may be more easily contacted in an emergency.
For international and domestic departure, e-tickets will be issued upon payment and completion of the booking process. In some instances, an e-ticket for flights selected may not be able to be issued. Bookings that cannot be issued with an e-ticket, will have to be changed to comply with e-ticket regulations. All other travel documentation, such as hotels will be e-mailed to you as an e-document. Should the Third Party Travel Provider issue paper vouchers, these will be posted to you.
Frequent Flyers & Special Requests
For more information on whether your airfare is eligible for Frequent Flyer rewards, please contact the airline directly. When booking online, please ensure that you have entered your correct number in the special section featured in the booking engine. For bookings made by telephone via our Customer Service Team, please advise your Frequent Flyer details and these will be added to your reservation. We do not take any responsibility should an airline not register your trip. You should retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass.
Special requests will be passed on to the Third Party Travel Provider but cannot be guaranteed.
USING THIS WEBSITE
- Using this website means you accept these terms and conditions. Trailblazers Travel grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site only as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions. We may at any time modify these terms and conditions and the changes will come into effect once they are uploaded into this Site. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- In consideration of Trailblazers Travel permitting you to use the Service, you warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old and have the power and authority to enter into a binding contract with us and with the Third Party Travel Provider; (b) the information you provide us about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete (apart from any optional items) as required by any registration process; and (c) you will maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete.
- You must use the Service in accordance with these terms and conditions and must not use the Service in any way to breach any laws or defame anyone.
- You must not:
- Use another’s personal information, including name without permission;
- Make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site;
- Use the Site while impersonating another person;
- Post or transmit to or via the Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site (including deleting data from the Site without our permission);
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site;
- Breach any third party rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site; or
- Place false or misleading information on this Site
- You agree to indemnify us from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, losses including consequential losses, whether arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Service by you or any person using the Service through any means provided to you.
- The material contained on this Site, including (without limitation) the software, design, text and graphics (including trademarks) comprised in this Site and the selection and layout of this Site, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by Australian and intellectual property laws including copyright.
- Except to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the site, or create any other material using material on the Site, without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
- The Site, including trademarks, business names, company names, logos, get-up (trade dress), products, technology and processes contained in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these terms and conditions. Your use of this Site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party in any jurisdiction.
- Much of the Content is owned by third parties. These materials are subject to the additional terms below, which are incorporated into, and made a part of these terms and conditions.
- Any communication or materials you transmit to Trailblazers Travel, through the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, question, comments, rating of a property or attraction, suggestion, idea, or the like (“Communications or Materials”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By voluntarily submitting to us, or by posting on the Site any Communications or Materials, you grant Trailblazers Travel, and all users of the Site, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from distribute, and display such Communications or Materials in any form, media or technology. We assume no responsibility for any Communications or Materials posted or submitted, or for the return or such Communications or Materials. We want your feedback and appreciate your ideas and suggestions, but we are unable to answer every comment individually.
PHOTO, IMAGE, VIDEO RELEASE
During our small group tours, there will be photographic images and video taken to be used in Trailblazers Travel marketing material. This could be used, but not limited to, use on our website, social media platforms, brochures or any other way we see fit.
By participating on our small group tours you hereby authorize Trailblazers Travel, hereafter referred to as “Company,” to publish photographs taken of you and your name and likeness, for use in the Trailblazers Travel’s print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Company publications.
I hereby release and hold harmless Trailblazers Travel from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above.
I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
I hereby release Trailblazers Travel, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This Site is provided by us on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not warrant or represent the Content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its content or any of the products supplied through the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including without limitation, implied warranties that the Travel Products offered and supplied through the Site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any description on the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the:
- use of (or inability to use) this Site, the Service or any linked site;
- disruption to this Site or the Service;
- the delivery or non-delivery of Travel Products acquired by using the Service; and
- any act or omission of Third Party Travel Providers or other third parties.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Trailblazers Travel excludes all liability for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment. Our liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at our option to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
- For your convenience, our Site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our Site and entering another site. Trailblazers Travel does not guarantee that this Site or any linked site will be free from viruses, or that this Site or any linked site will be uninterrupted. You acknowledge that the inclusion of links on this site is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation of any linked site or its content of such sites.
- You permit Trailblazers Travel to collect personal information from you or your medical practitioner regarding your health and medical condition. You acknowledge that the personal information may be disclosed to Trailblazers Travel in order to ensure your safety and well being but will not be used by them for any other purpose.
- We may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this Site and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of the terms and conditions on this page.
JURISDICTION AND LAW
- Use of this Site, all matters arising out of or in connection with it and all terms are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales. By accessing this Site, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales in all matters arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site and terms.
“Content” means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Site.
“Trailblazers Travel or “us” or “we” means Trailblazers Travel and its subsidiaries and related bodies corporate.
“Services” means making this site and any software associated with it available to you and providing a facility to enter into transactions with third parties, whose details and products and services appear on this site.
“Site” means this website (www.helloworld.com.au).
“Third Party Travel Provider” means the company or person who provides you with the Travel Product on terms and conditions agreed with you.
“Travel Product” means the service or product provided by a Third Party Travel Provider, for example, an airline or hotel.
“You” means any user of this Website and includes and person who acquires a Service (whether or not that Service was acquired by another person).